21 July 2008

Welcome

Hi all!

If you havn't got the memo yet, here it is: I leave August 17th for

K A Z A K H S T A N !
This blog will be my primary communication during my Peace Corps service. I'd love to personally e-mail all of you with news and updates...but let's face it, this is just way easier.
Also please note that I will no longer be using my Hotmail address. Please change my contact info to christina.baldarelli@gmail.com
Thanks!!

5 comments:

natalie anne cole said...

howdy! welcome to the blog world! i will be a faithful reader. I am sure you are busy preparing to leave...it must be hectic. I know very little about kazakstan, so i am looking forward to learning from you and your blog!

i am on this same site with my vietnam blog. lately i have been posting mainly photos. i have become lazy because of the heat!!!!

check me out at http://nataliecolevietnam.blogspot.com/
take care and write me sometime. i am dying to hear from you!

Sylvia said...

This is way cooler than a wiki, I'm not gonna lie... : ) I miss you and I probably won't get to see you before you take off for the 'Stan. (I get back to CA on 8/13.) I look forward to seeing what you're up to though and I wish you fantastic travels and an experience full of good people and great times. Send me a recipe of traditional Kazakh food so I can try it in the fall :) besos guapa

Nicole said...

Ok so now i'm on!! I'm so excited for you Styna B!
xoxoxo

jimigtrslingin said...

Cool site!
(aside from having to sign up with google to post this comment)
perfect picture of you in the kid's floater in tahoe,,,haha,
look forward to your updates,
catch ya later,
Uncle Bryan

Claire Schadler said...

Christina!!! Where are you?? I mean I know where you are, but let's hear some details about life on the other side of the world.

We are all back in school and it's hard and we have to read a lot and it's exactly the same as it's always been.

So, let's hear of some crazy Central Asian adventures. Hope you are doing well.

Claire