09 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This is me sending out big blog love to my favorite big sister and my uncle B, on their birthdays. I was sending all kinds of good vibes your way on the 4th and 5th. xoxo.



By the way...happy new year! In preparation for a much needed pre-celebratory nap on the evening of new-year's eve, I accidentally set my alarm for "11:00" instead of "23:00"...and slept all night. Better luck next year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you man!!!! Happy Bday Bryan! Miss you both!!! Love, Angelina

Nicole said...

lol styna....i did the same thing on NYE, but i did it on purpose. Partied a little too hard the night before ;)

miss you xoxoxooxo

jimigtrslingin said...

Hey Christina,
Thanks for the happy b-day wish!!
Awesome pictures over there, and over here,,,even my Mr Puzzle head pic!
miss ya,
Uncle Bryan

Laurie Colletti said...

Wow, thanks for doing this, Miss Chris. Talk about your warm & fuzzies...I come back to this slide show again and again....love you so much, Mom